1. Signing a lease for an apartment that’s completely yours – no parents, no siblings, no roommates, no boyfriend or girlfriend, just you. It doesn’t matter if it’s the smallest studio in existence, because it’s still yours.
2. Doing something that’s terrified you your entire life – it can be as drastic as skydiving or as seemingly low-key as signing up for an acting class. If it terrifies you, it’s a huge step to take.
3. Going through a painful breakup and refusing to let it drown you; instead, deciding to find growth and strength from it.
4. Asking for a raise when you know you deserve it, especially if you’re the one to bring it up.
5. Giving money – that you don’t have quite enough of yet – to people or causes that need it.
6. Discovering or rediscovering spirituality in your life, whether that’s through an…
View original post 816 more words